Product manager – Search Landing Pages
HomeAway, a member of the Expedia family of brands, based in Austin, Texas, is the world’s leading online marketplace of vacation rentals, with sites representing more than 1.4M paid vacation rental home listings throughout 168 countries. HomeAway offers an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, especially more room to relax, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online.
- You will establish the product vision, goals, roadmap, priorities and rollout plans for search landing pages product, focused on improving customer delight
- You will establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- You will, collaborate with marketing, analytics, engineering, and data science teams to gather feedback and requirements
- You will, drive product development with a team of best-in-class engineers and designers following agile methodologies
- You will, integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- You will, define and execute A/B tests that inform the success of products
- You will develop a good understanding of search marketing including SEO and SEM.
- 5+ years product management experience, including delivery of entire products from start to finish
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications
- Experience utilizing web analytics and data analysis to make product decisions.
- Experience crafting simple and intuitive user interfaces – ability to build examples through wire frames and mock-ups
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive execution against project milestones and deliverables
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com. HomeAway is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender.