ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we’re passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we’re commercially minded and have a global focus. We’re all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
Everybody at ITV plays a role in creating great TV, whether you’re in front of the camera, or behind it!
We’re evolving the way we approach workplace technology at ITV so we’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Product Owner who can help us shape and deliver the ITV “Workplace of the Future”.
The scope of the role includes: Identity provision for ITV staff, freelancers, contractors and visitors, Federation services, authentication services – multi-factor and Privileged Access Management
You’ll be working with other Product Owners, and the Head of Workplace Technology, to define and deliver a set of workplace tools that provide a joined-up user experience and contribute to ITV being a great place to work.
Engaging with a variety of ITV colleagues to understand how our colleagues work today and how they want to work in the future is fundamental, so you can make sure your product set delivers what our business needs.
You’ll be empowered to develop the vision, strategy and roadmap for your product set, in line with the overall Workplace Tech vision and strategy. We’ll expect you to continuously improve the user experience through measurement, user education, training and communications.
Your main responsibility will be to develop and execute an approach for engaging with a representative cross-section of ITV colleagues to fully understand actual and desired ways of working, to gather requirements and to determine current and future use cases for Identity and Access Management.
You will then identify, evaluate and select appropriate Identity and Access Management solutions that meet the needs of the ITV business and support ITV colleagues in flexible ways of working; define how selected tools will be implemented in ITV and create the ITV roadmap for IAM tools and support the successful delivery of projects within the Identity product area, to agreed metrics.
We would expect an excellent communicator as you will be working with a number of stakeholders and users, inside and outside of the business. This would include the ITV Enterprise Architecture team when designing solutions to ensure they are technically sound, secure, fit for purpose and aligned with ITV’s architectural principles, or building productive account relationships with key vendors.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of selecting, designing and deploying IAM solutions to meet wide-ranging business needs
- Experience of identifying and interpreting disruptive trends, digital initiatives, GDPR/other regulation, and their impact on IAM strategy.
- Experience of managing one or multiple products end-to-end, defining and delivering roadmaps, and implementing an ongoing programme of continual improvements that respond to user feedback and needs
- Experience of working within an outsourced/managed service IT delivery model
- Supplier management (contracts up to £1m) including service transition and service improvement programmes with tech partners; experience of service delivery within technology governance models (ITIL experience desirable)
- Comfortable liaising between technical experts and business stakeholders
- Proven track record working in both agile/sprint-based delivery approaches
- Media industry experience is preferred but not essential