Redbubble is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team and take a lead role in shaping the product experience. Redbubble is a global marketplace for incredibly talented artists and designers from around the world.
Redbubble is a place where you can find art or designs you love and display it in your own way. We have over 13 million pieces of artwork, available to buy on anything from wall art, posters, metal prints through to t-shirts and hoodies. We’re a fast growing company that is looking to expand our Product team in Melbourne; we also have offices in San Francisco.
This person will work directly as part of a multi-functional team of engineers, designers, experience people to engage our core customers and drive the strategy and execution of the product vision. We practice lean startup methods, among others, release multiple times per day and have an open culture of experimentation and entrepreneurial drive.
• Develop the vision for your Product and execute it working alongside designers and engineers, in creating the most compelling customer experience for our artists and their buyers
• Devise, plan and execute research and experimentation to validate new product concepts
• Work with other teams in the company (marketers, customer service, operations and logistics) to manage the roll out of new features and initiatives
• An outstanding grasp of contemporary product thinking, but more importantly you are an entrepreneur at heart
• The ability to formulate and communicate a product vision – you’ll be expected to be a proud leader of our online product experience inside and outside the company
• An ability to devise new opportunities through user research, industry trends analysis and data crunching
• An ability to perform hypothesis testing and formulate experiments and MVPs to incrementally learn and improve our customers’ lives
• Open minded and an ability to take everyone from CEO’s, engineers, designers, marketers and more on a journey to achieve your product vision
• An ability to interact with and coordinate with globally distributed staff. This is a full-time position based in Melbourne, Australia; with regular travel to our San Francisco office.