SpotHero is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Marketplace Tools team. This will be a far reaching role that will have a dramatic impact on the tools Sellers on the SpotHero platform use. We expect this team to have a transformational impact on our Sellers business as well as ours.
SpotHero marries the craft of User Research, both qualitative and quantitative analysis, with amazing and fast paced execution, to form the best Product & Design team around.
Our Product Management team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead research and heavily contribute to the Marketplace product portfolio vision.
- Contribute to the the research, ideation, and creation of the roadmap and backlog.
- Lead a fully staffed “squad” with UX Design, engineering, QA, and everything else that is needed to successfully execute your backlog.
- Create innovative products and features that make the SpotHero Sellers more efficient.
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- Spend time in the field researching with customers marrying qualitative research with quantitative research.
- Manage go to market for your product launches.
- Passionate about data.
- Passionate about learning.
- Passionate about working and collaborating to build a great product.
- Passionate about building/leveraging technology to create efficiencies & revenues.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and talking to customers, out in the field, and in our office, a lot!
- Excited to collaborate with your UX team to conduct usability tests, A/B testing, site surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Solid communicator possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- 5+ years of experience in a product management in roles where you have built SaaS web and/or mobile products (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit)
- 2+ years experience with working with large data sets and complex analyses
- Deep experience in web products
- You can function as “full stack” and are able to build anything from Vision, to roadmap, to backlog
- You’ve executed enough A/B tests to acquire appropriate amounts of “scar tissue” to be fluent in this practice
- Experience in product rollouts across a large SaaS customer portfolio
- Ability to analyze, assess, and derive insights from data, that then become hypothesis you test in an A/B/N experiment
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.