Product Managers are responsible for the strategic direction setting and delivery of one or multiple technology products within the Octopus Group Leading a cross functional technology team and working closely with the business area to bring a brighter way to the industries we operate in.
- You thrive on a challenge and solving impossible problems
- You enjoy driving change and innovation and can bring people along the journey with you
- You must have experience as a Product Manager and ideally experience working within a regulated environment
- You can hold the strategic direction and set the vision for your product but can get down in the detail with your development team to deliver
- You welcome the flexibility and constant feedback that working with a Scrum methodology provides
- You can’t go more than a week without talking to your users before you break out in hives
- You’ve had a million of your own product ideas and may have even given one of them a serious go
- You love technology and figuring out how things work.
- Octopus Labs is driving innovation and technical change throughout the Octopus Group
- We’re one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We’re happy for you to keep working on your side-projects.
- Started in a bedroom 17 years ago and still run by the same founders we have a strong entrepreneurial flair and a culture of always asking questions
- Stunning central London offices
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Diverse / multinational team
In our office at 33 Holborn
- Both Part-Time and Full-Time considered
- We’re not your typical financial services company. We want to change the world of finance for the better, with easy-to-use products and services that help people to manage their money. We combine established financial expertise with cutting-edge technology to build smart, simple and disruptive fintech solutions for the mass market – like Octopus Choice and Octopus Cash.
- 2 years ago, we launched our first product, a peer-to-peer lending platform called Octopus Choice. We now have over 5,000 customers who have together invested more than £110 million, and are growing at a rapid pace.
- Working at Octopus Labs provides an opportunity to combine the exciting pace and confidence of a start-up, with the broader benefits of a large, well-capitalised business that manages more than £7 billion on behalf of over 100,000 customers.