Zeitgold is looking for a Senior Product Manager own the development of our Growth enablers. This PM will lead a pod to develop experiments, features, tools, and new products to accelerate Zeitgold’s customer and revenue growth. They will have a broad charter to evaluate ideas across the business, ranging across: customer-facing to internally-facing, new products to internal tools, top-of-the-funnel to sign-up conversion, and efforts to accelerate our Sales, Marketing, or Onboarding teams. They will work with our talented Engineering and Design team to implement the highest-impact projects and iterate to drive growth of our business.
Who are you? An experienced PM who prioritizes for impact and is comfortable owning a space with a broad range of vectors. You have a hypothesis-driven mindset to learning. You build amazing partnerships with your engineers, designers, and cross-functional teammates in sales and marketing.
- Key metrics: User and Revenue growth for our business.
- Own the backlog: Evaluate ideas that come from customers, cross-functional teams, market research, and your pod.
- Prioritize the most impactful ideas: Define a prioritization framework to compare a range of solutions
- Scope and sequence your work to learn quickly.
- Work effectively with your sprint team of engineers and designers to provide them clear guidance and definition.
- Measure and track your results to iterate and optimize.
- Build strong partnerships with Sales, Marketing, and Onboarding teams to understand the context of their work, to collect inspiration, and to effectively deploy your products.
- Define the roadmap for your team.
- *Strong German language skills are required*. You love talking with and spending time with your customers. Customer research experience is a big plus.
- Experience in leading major product initiatives at a SAAS product company. Experience in a startup or on a small business (SMB) product is a plus.
- Demonstrated success owning products to drive growth metrics for the business. Experience working on multiple stages of the acquisition funnel are a great bonus.
- Experimental mindset; a good grasp of experiment design, statistical analysis, and multivariate testing are nice to have.
- You love distilling the essence out of what you have learned and drawing conclusions and always have the big picture in mind.
- You listen well and are deeply empathetic. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when you have to. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise.
- You are a self-motivated team player able to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight. You can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently.
- You understand what a high quality user experience looks like. Past UX design experience is fantastic.
What we offer
- A fast paced environment with meaningful work
- A feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers’ lives
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies (we call this “we treat each other as adults”)
- A great, international team of people passionate about technology and small businesses
- Amazing offices in Berlin Mitte and Tel Aviv with healthy food and drinks provided—weekly Ping Pong tournament included ☺
Are you ready to start an exciting position in Berlin’s finest FinTech company? Then we are awaiting your application with interest!