Zeitgold is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the development of a core product on our machine-human-hybrid. The goal: make small business owners dramatically more productive and enable them to live their passion. Zeitgold’s provides accounting, digitalization, payroll, and payments products to our customers and you will own one or multiple of these products.
Who are you? You are in your element when working on a technically complex product. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to dig into the details of your domain and the processes of your customers. You have an analytical mindset and love diving into the data to better understand the problem. You build amazing partnerships with your engineers, designers, and cross-functional operations team members.
- Figure out what people want; build it well with our amazing engineers and designers; ship it smoothly; make small business owners working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
- Identify needs through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis
- Define your product vision, strategy, and roadmap. And inspire people with it across the company.
- Prioritize your and your teams work. Manage the backlog of features.
- Ensure we ship a well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Define metrics for success and failure. Analyze and create dashboards for key metrics
- Experience in leading major product initiatives at a SAAS product company. Experience in a startup or on a small business (SMB) product is a plus.
- Demonstrated success owning technical products. Experience working on complex back-end systems and machine learning technology is a plus.
- You love distilling the essence out of what you have learned and drawing conclusions and always have the big picture in mind.
- You listen well and are deeply empathetic. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when you have to. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise.
- You are a self-motivated team player able to work in a small, fast-paced environment without much oversight. You can initiate and drive multiple projects concurrently.
- Your solutions begin with a deep understanding of your customer. Past experience building customer-facing products is a plus.
- Proficiency running SQL queries to quickly answer some of your data questions.
- Able to accommodate infrequent travel to Berlin.
What we offer
- A fast paced environment with meaningful work
- A feedback-seeking culture that fuels personal growth
- The chance to make a major difference in our team and in our customers’ lives
- A super transparent information policy with flat hierarchies (we call this “we treat each other as adults”)
- A great, international team of people passionate about technology and small businesses
- Amazing offices in Berlin Mitte and Tel Aviv with healthy food and drinks provided—weekly Ping Pong tournament included ☺
Are you ready to start an exciting position in Tel Aviv’s finest FinTech company? Then we are awaiting your application with interest!