MATCHCo is a California-based tech startup that’s focused on empowering women to make beauty their own. MatchCo’s patented technology and end-to-end solution delivers at-home skin-tone analysis, backend matching technology and customized direct-to-consumer makeup. To learn more about MATCHCo: http://www.getmatch.co/.
As part of Shiseido Americas Corporation, MATCHCo represents a contemporary reflection of Shiseido’s rich heritage of innovation. The groundbreaking MATCHCo beauty app, running on iOS and Android platforms, connects Shiseido brands to the next generation of beauty enthusiasts. To learn more about Shiseido: http://www.shiseido.com/.
We’re looking for a design-focused Product Manager who’s passionate about empowering women to save time, make smart choices, and be their best selves. We’re looking for someone entrepreneurial and innovative who can drive the product development process – someone to be the voice of the customer, exert influence across the organization, juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and get things done.
Is this you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there!
- Working with our leadership team, develop and champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the next generation of our mobile app
- Partner with Brands to develop, define, prioritize, and execute product initiatives that promote Brands’ philosophies and align with Company’s overarching strategies
- Define, analyze, and report metrics that inform the success of your products. Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, and CS to develop and execute a comprehensive plan of actions to improve the key metrics
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and Project Management to plan bi-weekly sprints, which include bug fix, feature release, etc. Communicate app releases and new product features to key stakeholders. Provide support and training as necessary
- Drive execution of the roadmap projects, track project status, communicate updates to key stakeholders appropriately, and report risk
- Build business cases and analytical support/insight for existing/new business initiatives; this requires identifying and understanding key issues for customer personas, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results to key stakeholders
- Create design mockups, test concept with help from Marketing, collaborate with Engineering to build and launch
- Strong communication and presentation skills; capable of exerting influence across teams
- Experience in working closely with Engineering, QA, Marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Obsession with quality and detail
- Experience with UX design: capable of creating mockups and collaborating with Engineering to bring those mockups alive
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, UX, or related field
- 2+ years of product management and/or product design in a growing company
- Strong experience with mobile app and website
- Experience with driving product engagement
- Experience with e-Commerce industry
- Experience working with different brands/clients on creating and launching product solutions
Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Competitive compensation
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan, etc.