This position is responsible for driving execution of the business technology vision and delivery of high quality features by scrum team. Responsible for technology decisions, managing backlog, writing user stories, perform release planning, and providing leadership with development teams. Determine, clarify, and document new high level features with acceptance criteria. Complete research and gather feedback from application users and stakeholders (i.e. perform competitive analysis and usability studies).
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor*s Degree and 5 years of technology management experience OR 7 years of technology management experience
* 2 years* leadership experience
* Experience with Agile (Scrum, XP, etc.) or Waterfall delivery models
* Demonstrated experience managing 1-3 technology projects per year; and 1M per project per year
* Demonstrated knowledge of technologies / delivery model for assigned technologies
* Experience working with different levels of technology maturity/ technologies
* Effectively executes capability development for assigned technologies
* Strong domain knowledge, understanding of target customers
* needs and appropriate business knowledge
* Experience managing across a portfolio of technology projects across repositories, subject area, sources and releases to find optimum synergizes to develop a master schedule for horizontal alignment
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* HealthCare Management experience or relevant health care systems experience.
This position will be located in Chicago, IL