Our Solution Factory at NavVis is an innovative team that creates new solutions for customers based on our NavVis technology and takes these to market. This role is ideal for business minds with a profound technology knowledge, who are dedicated to identifying business potentials, launching digital solutions in the market and who want to take up a role in the field of product management. With your background in product management or business development you will be responsible for the strategy development, successful market entry and market expansion of one of NavVis’ most innovative solutions. You will act internally and externally as the expert and go-to-person for the Digital Factory solution!
Are you excited to create innovative solutions that transform existing industries? Ready to take end-to-end ownership for an industrial application of our technology? Then help us to bring our unique NavVis technology to a range of clients hungry for innovative solutions!
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Taking responsibility for the results of your solution, and driving your solution from early market entry to global success
- The interface between our sales, marketing and tech teams to ensure your solution meeta stated requirements, and is introduced effectively and timely into the market across various marketing channels
- Identifying, qualifying, and implementing new technical solutions together with product managers and development teams
- Positioning your solution in the market relative to competition, including the development of unique selling propositions (USPs) and key features & benefits
- Interacting with clients globally to understand their innovation and technology needs via expert interviews, problem-solving sessions, and workshops
- Educating prospects, customers as well as your internal peers on best practices by standardizing and evangelizing product use cases
- Ideally 2 years or more of practical work experience in the field of product management or business development, preferably in B2B digital technology space
- A good understanding of roles, workflows and challenges in manufacturing industries
- A relevant university degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering & Business, or similar
- Very strong analytical problem-solving abilities, excellent communication and presentation abilities with both external clients and internal teams
- The strong ability to get things done and to drive change
- Business-fluency in English and ideally in German (German not a must)
NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research. Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital. We currently employ over 130 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world’s leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen. At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today’s technology.