Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
Our API Team is growing and searching for an experienced Technical Product Manager to independently manage tailored product solutions in programmatic audience access and performance enhancements to our data collection engine.
The journey that awaits you:
- In this high impact role, you will be the ambassador of quality for the technical performance of our API integrations, including real-time attribution, inventory synchronization and yield optimization. By monitoring performance of all existing integrations and identifying levers that increase efficiency, your products will have direct influence on one of Dalia’s leading business lines.
- You will join an open, diverse and international team with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and great office space.
- You will leverage one of the world’s most powerful engines to enable influential client organisations to better understand what makes audiences around the world tick. Fast track your career with Dalia!
- Take ownership and execute your own initiatives and product enhancements that lead to significant performance increase for all API integrations; transform opportunities into an ROI based backlog of epics and features, and specify detailed product requirements to be implemented by the Engineering team.
- Independently lead recurring quality meetings with partners at multinational organisations and function as their key technical API expert.
- Contribute to the growth of the Programmatic Data Collection product by helping to determine team KPIs, as well as ensuring their implementation and monitoring.
Your profile includes:
- Experience with the product development of a commercially successful technical product(s) throughout the entire product life cycle (ideally within the ad-tech or data solutions area) and ability to lead system integrations through APIs.
- Experience managing simultaneous projects with multiple stakeholders, and working with optimization algorithms that deal with high-traffic environments. Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through various testing methods (e.g. A/B, multivariate) and rapid prototyping.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, which you use to write technical documentation and to communicate daily with business and technical stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking: you can build a best-in-class functional roadmap, set high quality standards, strive for continuous improvement, and strategically plan for scale-up, keeping an eye on the big picture.