Summary – A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Group Product team of Digicel Play. This high performance team is responsible for the developing and maintaining the TV, Internet and Home Phone products for all 8 Digicel Play markets. This new role, Value-Added Services Product Manager will be responsible for delivering Product Excellence across 3 Key focus areas for Play – Video On Demand, NPVR and Pay-Per View and will report directly to the Director of Products for the Group.
The candidate will have 3+ years’ experience working in product management, ideally in a content/media focused organization with a strong focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience for their product(s).
Key Responsibilities of this Product Manger include;
Management the Video On Demand Product Offering for Digicel Play (FTTH Markets) with particular emphasis on;
- Growing TVOD Buy Rates across all markets
- VOD storefront – Optimizing and maintaining the storefront to align to global best practice to drive awareness, usage and overall Product NPS.
- Campaigns – Working with the Marketing teams, develop targeted campaigns aimed at growing VOD adoption across the markets.
- Content Evaluation – working with the content teams, critically evaluate new content opportunities for Digicel
Management of the Network Personal Video Recorder (NPVR) Product for FTTH & HFC Markets with specific emphasis on;
- Driving adoption of the NPVR Service across the markets in line with budgeted numbers.
- Increasing the LTV of the Product through customer education and growing the value perception vs. the competition
- Improving usage among subscribed customers
- Product Development Initiatives to align with best in class cloud DVR functionality.
Management of our exciting new Pay Per View Product in (FTTH Markets) with specific emphasis on;
- Driving awareness of the NEW feature through customer education, marketing and support materials.
- Managing the PPV schedule of events with our various content partners and ensuring a smooth production between technical, operational, marketing and support teams.
- Design and deliver an outstanding customer experience for PPV from Event Selection, Marketing Support, Technical Readiness, Playout and Bill presentation
- Other general objectives include;
- Develop products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with vendors, customers and prospects
- End-to-end ownership and management of the product development lifecycle for assigned product initiatives from concept through to implementation.
- Oversee product design and detailed product specifications, developing and managing project plans and developing product documentation.
- Responsible for collaborating with Group Commercial and Commercial teams across markets to project revenues, conduct margin cost analysis, develop and evolve Digicel FTTH and HFC pricing strategies and implementing plans in order to develop Digicel’s FTTH and HFC revenues.
- Monitor market trends and industry developments and proactively recommend price & product enhancement
- Develop products that are customer focused and relevant.