SOME THINGS DON’T NEED TO BE QUESTIONED.
Don’t dive into the shallow end. Don’t feed the bears. They make sense. We like them.
Why can’t you switch to a later train or grab a last minute upgrade to business class when it suits you? And do it at your fingertips without blowing the budget.
At Seatfrog, we have an insatiable curiosity to not just accept how things are done. With offices in London, Sydney and Tokyo, we’re working with innovative partners throughout the travel industry to reinvent what travellers can do when they’re on the go.
Seatfrog’s future strategy is incredibly exciting and our product development roadmap is constantly pushing the bar of what is possible. We’re backed and advised by some of the smartest and brightest minds from all over the globe and we’ve assembled a team of some of the world’s best strategists, product designers, technologists and data scientists.
At Seatfrog we make sure you have an environment where you can do amazing work and pursue your dreams. This is a culture with substance. One where collaboration, growth, outstanding results and our mission binds us.
WHAT WE DO
The product team at Seatfrog is focused on crafting great experiences that fundamentally change the way people are able to travel. You’ll be part of a group of skilled and thoughtful individuals focused on solving big problems that deliver significant growth and build upon our ambitious vision.
Seatfrog’s data dashboard empowers our partners to make better decisions, providing them with the tools they need to better merchandise and sell ancillary products to their passengers. We’re looking for a product manager with a proven track record shipping products to deliver value to both our partners and Seatfrog.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role you’ll work with the Head of Product and a senior team to drive decision-making and product delivery for our Data Dashboard. You’ll identify new opportunities to leverage our data platform and Machine Learning to build a best-in-class product.
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Developing a deep understanding of our partners, industries & customers needs to lead the development of our Dashboard product.
- Building strong relationships with key product users and internal teams to deliver an exciting product roadmap that realises our huge growth opportunity.
- Leading a cross functional team in designing, testing, delivering and monitoring these initiatives to achieve growth targets and KPI’s utilising agile methodologies and scrum framework.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A data-driven approach to product management with at least 5 years experience, ideally in a B2B product role. Bonus points for travel industry experience.
- A passion for user experience. You are able to paint a vision and give clear directions to Product designers, data scientists and engineers.
- Ability to extract and prioritise user insights to drive product strategy. Engage your team and the wider company around important initiatives to deliver regularly and against KPIs.
- You enjoy mentoring others in their professional development as product managers as much as you are invested in growing and learning yourself.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a global software company and help shape Seatfrog’s product offering.
- An outstanding team culture, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results.
- A personalised development and growth plan to help you progress in your role and create a long term career path for you within Seatfrog.
- A competitive salary.
- A wellness allowance to encourage you to get out, get active and stay healthy
- The latest gear and best tools so you can do your greatest work.
- Off-peak travel – so you can swap a public holiday with any day you like so you can get away without the crowds.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound like you? Apply below and tell us a bit about you and the work you have done to date. Make sure you demonstrate why you are perfect for this role and we’d love to hear about any achievements that you’re proud of.
Individuals seeking employment at Seatfrog are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.