Our client, who just so happens to be one of the largest global broadcasters, is making something new. They have come to 100 Shapes to help them transform their ideas into innovative design solutions that not only look beautiful but are a delight to use.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help manage the end-to-end delivery of our design product. You will work with our team of 3 designers and our developers to ensure everyone has the information they need.
You will be based in our studio and will occasionally attend meetings in our client’s studio in West London, zone 2.
Duration: 7 weeks
You will: ?
– Work with our designers to create a plan for delivery
– Manage the end-to-end process of our product
– Work with our clients to ensure the creative vision is aligned
– Constantly communicate with our designer and developers to ensure timeframes are being honored and milestones achieved
– Arrange necessary meetings to ensure we are always on-track
– Identify any blockers and assist in finding alternative routes
– Build a relationship with our stakeholder to ensure smooth delivery, professionalism, and trust in our work.
You have: ✍?
– Excellent communication skills
– Incredible organization
– Solid experience as a PM
– A sense to predict and prepare for the unpredictable
– Experience working in a design agency is a huge plus!