An excellent opportunity has arisen within Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) division for a Product Manager role based in either London or Nottingham.
The product team is working on a series of innovative FinTech products to help consumers make better credit decisions. Through our free online comparison services – that use consumers’ credit information to match them to products they’re more likely to be accepted for – we are building a rapidly growing lead generation business. Having just doubled revenues over the last financial year, we are looking to do the same again this year – and the business are investing in the team to do exactly this.
We are looking for two Product Managers to join us as a member of this expanding team and to own the roadmap for two of our key verticals: credit cards and loans. You will work with other members of the Comparison product team to manage the delivery of your vertical’s roadmap initiatives and help identify product opportunities. You will be responsible for working with our in-house technical delivery team and our partners to execute the strategic roadmap and deliver on challenging customer and revenue growth targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with in-house and partner tech teams and UX to deliver integrations and enhancements to the comparison services
- Work as part of the comparison feature team within a SAFe delivery environment
- Supporting the commercial team in identifying opportunities and increasing KPIs
- Own your vertical’s roadmap and be responsible for conversion KPIs and features.
- Working with internal partners within IT, marketing, compliance, legal and operations to execute the product development
- Driving the quality of product and experience across the process through deep consumer empathy as well as understanding of contemporary product and engineering practices
- Effectively influence senior stakeholders through competence, confidence and charisma
- Taking products from concept to launch and into operation and scale on our micro-service, AWS based platform
Who are we looking for?
o Previous product management experience
o Agile experience and lean development methodologies
o Working with development teams in different locations
o Co-ordinating developments across internal teams and third parties
o SAFe experience
o Financial product development under FCA regulation (Mortgages)
o Micro-service, cloud based platform development
o Comparison services experience
o Product owner and/or technical background
We’re a great place to work and offer impressive benefits too! You will be entitled to a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and partner discounts and more. If you want to be part of an innovative and market leading company. Join us