WHO WE ARE
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast-paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
DRIVER GROWTH TEAM @HEETCH
The top priority of our driver-centric team is the happiness of our drivers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, drivers will be using our products. And our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
The scope of the team includes Driver acquisition, to make sure that drivers can signup in a few minutes, and Driver account, to provide a wonderful lifecycle experience to our drivers and help them run their business and optimize for profitability.
Given our very large business scope, our team is working side-by-side with other Product teams and internal partners (Ops and Marketing teams), allowing us to build features that will empower drivers with new ways to drive and earn.
Here are some of the next challenges that you will be facing with us:
• provide a smooth signup experience without FB connect
• design a flexible driver onboarding flow allowing our international team to easily launch new cities
• revamp the earnings dashboard experience to help drivers understand how much they earned with us
• provide an optimized solution for transportation companies to manage their fleet
From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of product managers, software engineers (iOS, Android, Frontend, Backend, QA), and product designers who share the same values:
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
• Team Unity : No one is left behind.
• Move Fast : No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
• Knowledge Sharing : Whether it’s organizational, cultural or technical, we’re eager to learn!
• It’s OK to fail : Succeed together, learn together.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Build, sharp and share your product vision
• Nurture your product vision gathering as many insights as required (from users, your team, competitors…).
• Feel the market, know what innovative features to implement to make your product stand out.
• Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features.
• Make sure your team understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
Make your vision become reality
• Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution to address our driver’s painpoints: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right.
• Ensure that all products shipped by your Team are bug-free.
• Organise your team day-to-day workflow, make sure that all your team co-members love it.
• Organize, and prioritize everything within your team, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners.
• Regularly generate insights about your Products.
• Align with all the partners of your team, whether it’s other Product teams, or Ops and Marketing teams
Manage and coach a small team of product managers
• Support and inspire product managers in their career goals.
• Facilitate continuous learning and improvement
• Provide technical and non-technical mentorship, both individually and as a group.
• Improve team productivity and build dedication by deeply understanding & incorporating various motivations, working styles and preferences.
• Cultivate high engagement, performance and commitment to the product through a motivational & visionary approach.
• Develop and mentor upcoming leaders
• Engineering degree or at least an engineering mindset
• 6+ years of product management or product design in moving environments
• 2+ years of management experience
• You have a passion for well-designed products
• You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
• You handle projects ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way.
• You have a passion for numbers, and making your metrics shift in a big way
• You have excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
• You have extraordinary communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level
• You believe that data should help drive your product strategy
• You have strong people management skills, shown success in recruiting, creating and motivating a strong performing product management team.
• You thrive in a startup environment
• You’re a Heetch power user
• You loved The Boat That Rocked
• You’re fluent in French
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Medical care.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices abroad).
• Flexible ways of working.