Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast-paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
Passenger Growth team @ Heetch
The top priority of our user-centric team is the happiness of our passengers. From the moment they decide to join us until they enter our marketplace, passengers will be using our products. And our mission is to make sure they get the stellar experience they deserve.
The scope of the team includes Passenger acquisition, to make sure that passengers can signup smoothly in a few seconds, and Passenger account, to provide a wonderful lifecycle experience to our passengers and help them oversee their passenger account between 2 rides.
Given our business scope, our team is working side-by-side with other Product teams and internal partners (Ops and Marketing teams), allowing us to build features that will empower passengers with new ways to ride.
Here are some of the next challenges that you will be facing with us:
– provide a new in-app signup and login experience without FB connect
– provide a better referral experience to our loyal passengers
– build a new “ride history” feature to help passengers oversee their past rides
– increase passenger engagement through new gamified features
From the inside, we’re a caring full-stack team of product managers, software engineers (iOS, Android, Backend, QA), and product designers who share the same values:
• Transparency: We discuss everything openly.
• Team Unity : No one is left behind.
• Move Fast : No need to demonstrate for days, just do it.
• Knowledge Sharing : Whether it’s organizational, cultural or technical, we’re eager to learn!
• It’s OK to fail : Succeed together, learn together.
With the many new challenges we’re facing every single day, our team is seeking a Product Manager to serve as a product leader in the team, by setting the product vision, devising a product strategy, and driving execution on a day-to-day basis.
What Happens Next Will Surprise You !
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Build, sharp and share your product vision :
You will :
– Nurture your product vision gathering as many insights as required(from users, your team, competitors…).
– Feel the market, know what innovative features to implement to make your product stand out.
– Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap: you will make sure that we’re building the right features.
– Make sure your team understand and embrace it through your engaging communication.
Make your vision become reality
– Work closely with Product Designers and engineers to come up with the best solution to address our passenger’s painpoints: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right.
– Ensure that all products shipped by your Team are bug-free.
– Organise your team day-to-day workflow, make sure that all your team co-members love it.
– Organize, and prioritize everything within your team, and explain the rationale behind it to all partners.
– Regularly generate insights about your Products.
– Align with all the partners of your team, whether it’s other Product teams, or Ops and Marketing teams