A rare opportunity to own the mobile product of a hyper growth Y combinator start-up. Zyper will soon launch our consumer facing app (IoS + Android) to the public and we’re looking for an exceptional candidate who can truly own our mobile eco-system.
At Zyper we want to revolutionise the way brands connect and build relationships with their true fans and empower their most creative customers.
About the role
Working with our incredible product, design, and engineering teams, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our mobile products across IoS and Android. You’ll build, develop, and execute on a mobile-specific product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements.
– Report to Zyper’s Head of Product and work closely with our Senior Designer and cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate feature and UX alignment between our web and mobile apps.
– Closely follow industry best practices and mobile OS capabilities and prioritize appropriate new features on the product roadmap.
monitor app reviews, making sure that issues are resolved regularly as part of our product roadmap.
-Lead user research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses of all of your products, to make sure we are noticing even the most subtle patterns in how our users are interacting with the mobile product.
Who you are and what you have experience with
– 2+ years experience working on mobile product and can demonstrate building success features and owning the experience end to end
– Deep focus on customer needs and behaviours which can translate to useful features
-An obsession with app design. You probably have 200 apps on your phone. -You live and breathe all things mobile-app related.
-The drive and follow-through required to accomplish complex goals. You love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
-A solid understanding of Zyper, and what differentiates it from other products.
-The ability to prioritize. Presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
-Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
Why Work for Zyper?
– Great benefits including health care, gym access, executive coaching
– Team Lunch on Fridays
– Opportunities for Flexible Working
– An endless supply of Reese’s pieces.
– Awesome office space and a list of incredible big name brands to work with.