Who we are
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We work on a suite of products that cover consumer, growth, delivery, restaurant, delivery and infrastructure.
Reporting to our VP of Product, as a Product Director at Deliveroo, you’ll own product strategy and vision for one of our core product groups. You’ll also guide and mentor a team of exceptional Product Managers on a variety of areas as we scale further. Throughout all of this you’ll continue to nurture the autonomous environment we have here and help the team strive for excellence in delivering superb customer experiences (our customers are consumers, riders and restaurants).
- You have experience in online product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritization, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- You love mentoring and coaching product managers
- You’re comfortable executing product strategy across multiple feature teams.
- You can apply an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work and the biggest impact on Deliveroo
- You posses an evangelist’s touch for inspiring an organization with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and the ability to convince the senior team to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
- You’ll use your significantly above standard analytical & technical skills and your ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well-founded
- You are the sort of personality who thrives in a fast-moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You should jump for joy when people bring you new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change
- You’re passionate about great food. You love the product and truly believe we’re making a difference
- You understand how to run A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making, and are willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
- Work at our new HQ right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
- Flexible working, including parent-friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days – all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
- Company-wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
- Regular team off-sites
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.