One of Scotland’s most exciting startups, TravelNest is going through a period of rapid growth.
We’re building a team to grow with us as we aim to develop the leading marketing optimisation solution in our sector. We operate in a fast-paced agile environment and need people who can deliver great results.
We are recruiting Product Managers to help us on our mission.
We take culture very seriously, and are looking for people who:
- Can deliver high impact in an agile and changing environment
- Understand that software is about solving customer problems as much as writing code
- Are happy to take risks and learn from failure
- Act with kindness towards each other
The position involves being the product manager for one of our cross-functional teams – helping to design, build and roll-out products and features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
We are looking for a capable and versatile product manager to take our product to its next level. The position sits at the epicentre of our technology, customers and commercial interests. As a product-led organisation there is also wide scope to influence the direction of the wider company.
- You will research, understand and interpret customer and business needs
- Prepare and communicate detailed product requirements
- Review and prioritise activities based on customer and business impact
- The opportunity to be the owner of the team’s vision, roadmap and backlog
- An environment where you collaborate closely with engineers, designers, and analysts to develop the product
- You will motivate the team to set and deliver stretch goals and contribute to the overarching business and product strategy
- You will build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
What we are looking for
- Experience of being embedded in a development team as a product owner, product manager or similar role- (perhaps you are a software engineer looking to move into product management)
- Experience of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Experience of working in an environment that leverages data analysis
- Excellent understanding of software development and web technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and motivational skills
Sound like you? Get in touch with us for an informal confidential chat.