Vendigo Finance is an innovative point-of-sale (POS) platform dedicated to the home improvement sector headquartered in London. We aim to revolutionize the way consumers access funding to improve the place they spend the largest part of their lives – their homes.
Vendigo is part of the Nova Founders Capital portfolio of Fintech businesses. Nova has 500+ employees across the portfolio, has offices in 14 markets and investors, including Goldman Sachs, Alibaba and the World Bank..
We have created a point of sale platform tailored to the home improvement sector. The market is heavily underserved due to lack of focus, a fragmented market and compliance – all of which we are working to solve. The business is a B2B2C, where our direct customers are the merchants doing the home improvement jobs, but we pride ourselves in creating value for the entire value chain from lender to end-consumer.
- Do you want to help shape and execute the product strategy in a promising fintech startup with international ambitions?
- Are you passionate about delivering world class experiences for all customers and stakeholders?
- We recently launched Vendigo in the UK and we are looking for someone to help take our platform to the next level.
- We set values and abilities higher than experience. You don’t need to have prior product management experience but we expect you to be dedicated and proactive in seeking the necessary knowledge and skills.
- You’ll be working with a close-knit and interdisciplinary group of highly skilled people with backgrounds in tech, investment banking and consulting in the heart of London.
- Drive agile development processes
- Conduct user research and prioritize insights to the product roadmap
- Maintain and execute the roadmap continuously
- Analyse the success of new features and reiterate for maximum value
- You are passionate about technology and software
- You are structured, organized and know how to handle many different projects at the same time
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies such as kanban and scrum
- Ideally, you already have experience in product management, online marketing or something similar and are ready to take the next step in terms of responsibility, growth and impact. Alternatively, you may recently have finished your MBA or a technical degree and want to break into product management.