We are looking for a Best Practice Lead who can ensure operational excellence across our customer base of financial institutions in the financial inclusion space, which is spread across the globe. The successful candidate is technical and business savvy, collaborative, and truly excited to establish the Best Practice on Oradian cloud-based offerings. Reporting to The Head of Customer Success, the Best Practice Lead will establish an R&D team on behalf of customers and ensure that operational recommendations keep pace with the product development as well as assisting customers to gain the most advantage from the Oradian suite of products.
You will understand the Oradian suite of products as well as the market environments our customers work in, and work with key customers to further improve the benefits that can be derived by using and implementing Best Practices. You will work closely with the Product and Operational teams, as well as Marketing and the technical documentation team to support our customer in increasing operational efficiency and introducing new products to their end-clients.
The Best Practice Lead will showcase certain institutions, using them to pilot new features and innovative practices, and then be responsible for the dissemination of any successes throughout the customer base.
You will help grow and manage a small best practice team to evolve the current product and best practice usage and to capitalise on the product usage to identify further efficiencies.
Oradian provides cloud-based tools for financial inclusion to financial institutions in Africa and Southeast Asia. We are poised to scale operations in the eight countries we currently work in while entering new markets.
Applicants must have a solid understanding of SaaS businesses and financial inclusion space. Applicants must have experience working hands-on with customers in different markets, jurisdictions and cultures, and effectively managing teams in a dynamic environment. This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and Oradian locations worldwide.
- Establishing an R&D team on behalf of customers
- Rolling out Best Practice across the entire spectrum of Oradian customers
- Piloting new Best Practice Procedures in an institution and rolling these out, as appropriate to all institutions
- Ensuring that User Documentation is kept up to date and incorporates Best Practices
- Lead a small Best Practice team
- Maintains a close relationship with customers
- Proactively drive changes in processes, systems and people behaviour to ensure continuous improvement on the Oradian suite of products
Qualifications and experience
- 5-10 years of operational experience in an institution in the financial inclusion space
- 3 years of team leadership experience
- BS degree in an applicable field required. Master’s preferred
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English
- Experience with product management on SaaS products is a plus
- Experience in banking, fintech or financial inclusion is a plus
- Excellent partnering skills including strength as a communicator and leader
- Strong operational knowledge and the ability to identify opportunities for efficiency
- Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize to meet business objectives
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to act independently without step-by-step direction and at times without all information
Oradian is a financial inclusion company serving financial institutions in remote, hard-to-reach communities. Using insights from our community of customers, we build a cloud-based toolset that smart financial institutions plug into to access best practice and efficiency. With Oradian, financial institutions are able to boost global financial inclusion by growing and serving more clients.
Oradian’s toolset – and why it’s disruptive
We provide access to our toolset on a subscription basis, based on the number of clients the financial institution serves. Oradian’s subscription model makes it possible for financial institutions of all sizes to access leading technology.
With Oradian’s toolset financial institutions are enabled to drive financial inclusion through:
- Efficiency with automatic, simplified administration
- Informed decision-making with real-time data and reporting
- Growth to reach more clients without incremental costs
By delivering three main business benefits, Oradian delivers the opportunity for financial institutions to know and control their portfolios.
Oradian’s global community
Our global community of financial institutions is made up of over 65 visionary customers – rural banks, MFBs, MFIs, Saccos and Cooperative Societies – from nine countries: Brunei, Ghana, Guinea, Liberia, Malawi, Myanmar, Nigeria, the Philippines and Zimbabwe.
Together, our customers provide access to digital financial services for over two million clients in remote, hard-to-reach parts of the world. We are poised to scale operations and increase sales throughout West Africa, East Africa and Southeast Asia.
Oradian is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Manila, Philippines. We are a fast-growing team of talented and committed experts in technology and microfinance. We work in an open, collaborative culture. We have over 100 team members from more than 20 countries.