Casumo is a recognized and award-winning online casino formed in 2012. We’re a bunch of nerdy game enthusiasts who believe that the right people, tools and technology drive innovation and have the potential to disrupt entire industries.
As the gaming world zigs, Casumo zag. We will not only challenge the other gaming companies in the industry—we will challenge all their conventions about how to be a gaming company. We don’t believe that casinos always will look the way they do today, and we want to be the thought leader driving that change. It’s a long process but it all revolves around one question: how will chance based gaming about money work in the future?
We’re a flat organization which means we stay away from unnecessary titles and corporate gibberish. Our work style is characterized by transparency, humbleness and speed, with autonomous, cross-functional and highly-skilled teams working closely together towards a clear vision. The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference is what really drives us. Together, we’re writing the future of gaming.
What you will do
As a Casino Product Producer you will join the Casino product team which is made of several cross functional teams, whose mission is to build the best product for our users. Each team consists of passionate engineers, designers and data analyst, together with them you will join forces to understand the right problems and solve them together.
Casumo treasures simple experiences and a stellar execution that puts the players centre stage when it comes to product development.
- Being responsible for understanding the company vision, giving feedback on strategic initiatives, and together with the teams driving the casino product.
- Developing and testing hypothesis that will improve our product with the team.
- Acting as a facilitator to help the team work efficiently and reach its goals and objectives. Constantly context switching between high level road mapping and working down in the trenches alongside your team.
- Ensuring the team is set up for success.
- Together with the team, scoping initiatives and promoting a culture of shipping constantly small deliverable tasks.
- Providing constant context to the team on high level initiatives or projects so that they can make the best decisions
- Together with the rest of the team planning and maintaining delivery roadmaps, working with business and technology counterparts.
- Acting as an internal ambassador for the team, communicating with other teams and stakeholders, making sure that vital information is collected and gets exposed throughout the organisation.
- Coordinating between your team and stakeholders, driving cross-team alignment on projects.
- Contributing as a team member and performing other roles within the team as needed, i.e. organising workshops and team building activities, working with HR on resource requirements, removing blockers for people to do their best job.
- Ensuring that the team is strong and healthy – including happiness, capabilities and growth.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 3-5 years experience building customer facing products.
- Preferably has a background in engineering or product design.
- Knows how to distinguish between a Minimum Viable Product and a Minimum Vulgar Product.
- Has knowledge of agile methodologies and worked in an agile environment.
- Knows when to initiate and lead, and when to play back-line and support.
- Is self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by making things happen.
- Cares deeply about great products and their experiences.
- Is creative and able to think outside the box.
- Is a problem solver, multitasker and initiator.
- Is a hands-on type of character, yet with a strategic approach.
- Is a systematic thinker with the ability to see the wider picture and how it trickles down to logical steps.
- Is amazing at communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Has huge empathy for our users and will never compromise on it.
- Thrives at the intersection of Design, Tech and Business.
Perks and benefits @ Casumo
- Dreamy office locations ?
- Enjoy sun, beautiful surroundings and a welcoming culture. ☀
- Great health and medical plans If something happens to you, we’ve got your back. ?
- Weekly office activities ?
- Join the board games club, relax with yoga, play football or just grab a Friday beer in our bar. ?
- Trust & Flexibility ?
- Work in a flat structure with inspiring colleagues and lots of room to learn and grow. ?
- Creativity bonanza ?
- Work with like-minded masterminds and the latest tech on building amazing things. ?