Chewy is currently recruiting for a Product Manager, Pricing in our Dania Beach, FL or Boston, MA location to define and deliver the product vision for the next generation of Chewy’s proprietary pricing engine, reporting to the Director of Pricing. The right person for this role will have ample experience working with software developers to define and build new software features that provide enhanced capabilities and flexibility for the business while delight Chewy customers. You will love building exciting features and inventing on behalf of both the business and our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with business leadership, engineering and UX Design, internal and key external partners to define and deliver the product vision for the next generation Pricing engine.
- Collaborate closely with the business, marketing/content, merchandising and customer service teams on new features, ensuring business and customer needs are met and exceeded; deliver new features on time and on budget.
- Drive insights on customer behavior. Identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics.
- Continually optimize the product and feature roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, time-to-market, and operational support load.
- Conduct some or all of the following: oversee user interface design, usability testing, requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, QA testing, and launch efforts.
- Manage the prioritization and backlog of feature requests, conduct scoping estimates and be the primary point of contact for technical teams.
What you’ll need:
- 5-7 years of experience in Product Management, successfully delivering consumer facing products/services, preferably in e-commerce.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with user interaction, customer experience and backend capability development.
- Experience onboarding and managing third party agencies/technology platforms, ensuring work is complete on time and on budget.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Data-driven, experience in customer behavior analysis to drive product insights, including experience with web/mobile analytics platforms/tools.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software applications and customer-facing features.
- Execution orientation; demonstrated ability to translate strategic ideas into detailed product requirements.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven ability to make smart feature (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs; experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Experience with project management software and workflow management (e.g. JIRA.)
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel.