Chewy is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Product Management to join our exciting and fast-paced team in Dania Beach, FL. We’re growing and if you are equally passionate about creating industry leading pet brands, this opportunity at Chewy might be a great match! In this role, you’ll be responsible driving the P+L and creating the strategy for our Chewy Private Label brands. Here at Chewy we believe innovation is rewarded and execution is valued. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record and solid working knowledge of developing product and brand strategy, leading new product innovation, and analyzing business performance.
What you’ll do:
- Help create the best brands in the pet industry
- Drive execution of projects and strategies
- Work in parallel with our product development, supply chain, quality and finance teams to develop core strategies and execution plans to grow our portfolio of products.
- Analyze new categories to design targets and ideas for innovation
- Build launch plans to drive customer conversion on our site
- Understand the P+L and cost drivers for our products and the category to drive optimum performance for our team
- Analyze sales of existing products/brands to determine issues and opportunities
- Develop plans to ensure category share targets are achieved
What you’ll need:
- 5+years of experience in brand management, category management or product management
- Undergraduate degree required. MBA highly preferred.
- Experience leading projects and managing timelines
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and the ability to drive long term strategy
- Proven experience growing businesses in the consumer space
- Excellent business intuition and the willingness to move fast
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence cross-functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be willing to travel