We’re looking for experienced Product Managers to join our growing team at 15below in Brighton. We’ve got a talented and collaborative team, that are passionate about what we do and deliver on our vision; to become the undisputed global leader in traveller communications. Our systems manage day to day travel services and disruption for our customers, we send out over 1.8 million notifications every day and communicate with over 650 million passengers each year.
What will you be doing?
At 15below we have a well-established product that we want to expand in both existing and new travel industry sectors. In this newly created position you’ll own the product portfolio strategy for a specific functional area. You will work closely with the development team, where you will be defining industry-leading product specifications, user stories, and delivering a successful product roadmap.
As part of a small, close-knit team you will often be wearing multiple hats – driving effectiveness and efficiencies wherever you can. You’ll extract and analyse insights and requirements, through strong relationships with key customer groups and wider 15below teams. This will lead to assessing the commercial viability of new product ideas and building business cases for new product development.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Product Manager or Commercial IT airline role
- Demonstrated success owning, defining and delivering commercially successful products
- Experience of working alongside a development team on a B2B or SaaS products
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Experience of working with international clients
- A passion for technology and the travel industry
- Most importantly you’ll be focused on what you need to achieve, whilst knowing how to have some fun
Work is a big part of life, so it must be challenging and enjoyable. This job is about empowering you to do your best work as part of a fantastic team, and we are genuinely committed to on-going learning and development. We also offer many perks including, but not limited to; 25 days annual holiday, Private Medical Insurance, 5% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme, Free on-site massages and fortnightly ‘wind-downs’.