Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, they design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate businesses.
About the role
We are looking for our next Freelance Product/Project Manager to join our team for an exciting project we have with one of our clients in travel industry. You will be working closely with the head of product and the rest of the Elsewhen designers, engineers and principals. On a day to day, you will be managing a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a product and client. We are also looking for someone that can contribute to our process and product thinking as we are constantly trying to improve.
You are expected to carefully manage the backlog and making sure we deliver outstanding results on time and budget. You will be managing delivery and work closely with the client, advising and coaching. The right candidate will thrive in an Agile process and feel comfortable with contributing to technical decisions have an eye for design and passion for creating an excellent environment for teams to thrive.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items below:
- Working efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Delivering with an Agile mindset
- Has experience with delivering mobile apps
- Experience running Agile ceremonies
- Experience with creating and managing a roadmap
- Can explain technical decisions to stakeholders
- Understands mobile, its capabilities and limitations
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
- Has a technical background
- Has been working in strong CI cultures
- Has an eye for and can appreciate quality design
- Experience building e-commerce platforms
- Has conducted and organised user testing sessions, extracted useful insights and been able to form decisions based on these insights
We don’t care what gender you are, what religion you believe or not believe in, your sexual orientation, nationality or anything besides how good you are at your job and how passionate you are.