Elsewhen is a London based studio designing digital products & services. Working with global companies across a number of regions, they design new customer experiences that solve business and consumer problems. Elsewhen brings a deep understanding of the product lifecycle, coupled with experience in integrating startup methodologies into corporate businesses.
About the role
We are looking for a freelance Product Strategist to join our team for a business innovation project for one of our FS clients. You will be working closely with the head of product and the rest of the Elsewhen designers, engineers and principals. On a day to day, you will be managing a multidisciplinary team dedicated to a product and client. We are also looking for someone that can contribute to our process and product thinking as we are continually trying to improve.
You will have worked on business cases, and business validation projects before and can with ease produce a roadmap, identify and conduct lean experiments as well as managing a multidisciplinary team of design and development. Part of the role is also to handhold the client through a process of prototyping and validation.
We are also looking for a person who recognises themselves with these items f the below:
- Working efficiently with cross-functional teams
- Delivering with an agile and lean mindset
- Have experience with user testing & lean experiments
- Experience with creating roadmaps
- Can explain technical, product and design decisions to stakeholders
- Understands how to build a business case
- Has either Fintech or Financial Services experience
If you also have some of these under your belt that’s a bonus:
- Has consulting background
- Has an eye for and can appreciate quality design
- Experience with prototyping tools, such as Invision & Marvel
We don’t care what gender you are, what religion you believe or not believe in, your sexual orientation, nationality or anything besides how good you are at your job and how passionate you are.