Who we are
We are FastBill – a young, aspiring company which, through innovative technology, makes finance management of small businesses easier than ever before. This is why we have developed fastbill.com – the leading SaaS-platform for invoicing, banking and accounting.
Technology, team spirit and free personal development are part of our DNA. Together, we are creating the financial platform of the future, and our journey has only just begun.
This is why we are looking for a Product Manager (m/f) for our offices in Frankfurt am Main, who will conquer new markets with their game-changing products.
What you do
As Product Manager, you decisively shape one of our SaaS-products and are responsible for the research, conceptualization and reporting of new modules and functions.
You are in constant exchange with customers and understand their needs and the related challenges. Based on your learnings, you conceive innovative solutions regarding invoices, finances and accounting which simply the user’s everyday life, support them in repetitive tasks and provide security in regulatory matters.
In cooperation with our experts, marketing professionals and our customer support, you devise concepts that are realized with a team of software developers.
Together with our management, you design the strategic vision and the roadmap of your product so we can rock the future of entrepreneurs!
Who you are
You want to turn obsolete and tedious accounting processes upside down and take our products to the next level. To do so, you have the following qualifications:
- You have previously worked in a web/software environment and already have an idea on what should be the next step for FastBill and how to reach it
- You can collect, understand and evaluate different perspectives and interests and reach the optimal solution while you convince stakeholders and keep them in the loop
- You are experienced in defining, planning, conceptualizing, and prioritizing user stories and the resulting features
- You have deployed successful software projects with agile methods like SCRUM and made your working process easier with tools like JIRA
- Your work is structured, prioritized and based on data – terms like MRR, funnels, CAC, LTV or A/B testing are familiar to you
- You are knowledgeable about current web technology and trends, and have a clear understanding of User Experience – you already know how FastBill will change the world of finance!
- You create systemic hypotheses and test them rigorously with lean experiments in order to quickly learn what works best
- You are a dedicated team player, and you’re all about our common success
- You take responsibility for the right things to happen and you move and enable people according to our mission
- As part of our international team, you can do your verbal and written work in English
- You are hyped for the development of innovative products and want to shape the future of finance management
What we offer
Your work is much more meaningful to us than you showing up in a suit and tie, and with us there are no limits to your professional development. Are you someone who makes things happen? Do you want to have a defining influence on the projects you work on? Then you’re a perfect fit for FastBill! 🙂
An honest and open feedback culture, interdepartmental teamwork and flat hierarchies will be part of your working environment.
You’ll have a first-row seat to experience and shape the scene of German FinTech-Startups!