What does JATO Dynamics do?
By aggregating and supplying unparalleled insight via data sets across the Automotive industry (specs, configurations, sales, etc), JATO makes it possible for anyone in the industry – OEMs (Manufacturers), Suppliers and Retail (Dealers and Fleet/Leasing providers) – to make intelligent, actionable decisions. (We call it Competitive Business Intelligence.) We’re the only global player in the market, working across B2B and B2B2C.
That sounds cool.
It is! JATO’s been around since 1984. We’re based in Uxbridge and have operations in more than 50 markets and development teams in the UK, US and Eastern Europe.
There’s a massive opportunity for us to work from a very attractive market position to further develop and extend the current products and services. Both the technology possibilities and our customers have been transformed over the past few years, which means the opportunities are very exciting.
We’re a profitable, private company with an appetite for change. This is a rare opportunity to work within a market leader in data services and make some real change in the industry.
Do I need to be a Car Enthusiast?
No, but you should have an interest in the sector. We’re a data company first and foremost, working on challenges around data collection, relevancy, delivery and consumption. You *must* be interested in working with us on solving those problems for our existing and potential customers.
What you’ll be doing
- This is a role for a hands-on Product Manager, someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves, working directly with a development team and coordinating with the rest of the organisation, and taking real ownership of one product in the portfolio. You’ll be primarily focused on things from the immediate sprint out to the 12-month timeframe.
- Working directly with one of our Product Managers and a development team in an Agile environment. We use the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology; experience in this is preferred but only Agile experience is essential.
- Taking ownership of the Team Backlog – translating the Features backlog into actionable stories for the team to work on, the creation of acceptance criteria and user acceptance testing.
- Working with the Scrum Master and team to ensure that business value is delivered from each sprint.
- Participating in planning, demos and retros.
- Coordinating with others on shared dependencies and opportunities.
- There are multiple roles open, working across Data Platforms or directly on solutions for specific Customer groups.
- You’re a confident and strong communicator, with excellent written English.
- You care deeply about solving problems for your customers, which means that you know them and what’s essential for their success.
- You’re a team player, yet you also have a bias for action – you prefer to solve a problem than to be told how to do so. At the same time, you know when to ask for – or offer – help.
- You can handle a complex matrix of products, customers and requirements.
- You’ve got experience with data-rich environments, working as a Product Owner or Manager in Big Data, Analytics or similar.
- Automotive industry experience is not a prerequisite but is highly valued.
The other stuff
- Holiday – 25 days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Group Income Protection
- Matched pension (up to 4%)
- Attractive bonus