What does JATO Dynamics do?
By aggregating and supplying definitive data sets across the Automotive industry (specs, configurations, sales, etc), JATO makes it possible for anyone in the industry – OEMs (Manufacturers), Suppliers and Retail (Dealers and Fleet/Leasing providers) – to make intelligent, actionable decisions. (We call it Competitive Business Intelligence.) We’re the only global player in the market, working across B2B and B2B2C.
That sounds cool.
It is! JATO’s been around since 1984. We’re based in Uxbridge, but have operations in more than 45 markets and development teams in the UK, US and Eastern Europe.
There’s a massive opportunity for us to work from a very attractive market position to further develop and extend the current products and services. Both the technology possibilities and our customers have been transformed over the past few years, which means the opportunities are very exciting.
We’re a profitable, private company with an appetite for change. This is a rare opportunity to work with a market leader in data services and make some real change in the industry.
Do I have to be a Car Enthusiast?
No, but you should have an interest in the sector. We’re a data company first and foremost, working on challenges around data collection, relevancy, delivery and consumption. You *must* be interested in working with us on solving those problems for our existing and potential customers.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll report into the Chief Product Officer, with major stakeholders including the Chief Commercial Officer, Heads of Business Verticals, Global Sales leads, and Head of Data.
- You’ll be leading a team of Product Owners (internal title; the industry equivalent is a hands-on Product Manager), taking ownership of strategy & delivery of Product Development for our revenue-generating product set.
- Represent your portfolio across the business, on a global basis, with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Leading activities at the Programme and Portfolio level of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework). SAFe experience is preferred, but not required – if you’ve led a Product team across any scale then you already likely know this; it’s just a slightly different language and framework than you might have used before.
- Help upskill the team across all aspects of Product Management. This is a lead role in our Product organisation; you’ll be leading by example as well as mentoring/coaching people.
- Partner with the Heads of Business Verticals to develop strategy and lead on the way to achieve ambitious business goals.
- You’re a confident and strong communicator, with excellent written English.
- You care deeply about solving problems for your customers, which means that you know them and what’s essential for their success.
- You’re a team player, yet you also have a bias for action – you prefer to solve a problem than to be told how to do so. At the same time, you know when to ask for – or offer – help.
- You can handle a complex matrix of products, customers and requirements.
- You’ve got experience with B2B and data-rich environments. Experience in Data or Analytics products is a preferred. Automotive industry experience is not a prerequisite but is highly valued.
The other stuff
- Holiday – 25 days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Group Income Protection
- Matched pension (up to 4%)
- Attractive bonus