How would you like to get involved with one of London’s most exciting marketplace startups ? Rise Art (www.riseart.com) is looking for a Product Manager to take ownership of all Rise Art products and help us in our mission to become the art-tech leader worldwide.
Rise Art is the online marketplace connecting outstanding artists with art lovers worldwide. We focus on curating and showcasing great artists on the site and using innovative technology and customer service to help anyone discover and own extraordinary art for their home or office.
Rise Art doubled revenues in 2017, while expanding our platform to over 40 countries. The company recently closed a new round of investment from top strategic and institutional investors and are now building the core team as we embark on the next stage of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a strong consumer focused marketplace.
About the Role
In this role you’ll be working alongside our CTO to manage and build the Rise Art product offering, launching new products, markets and optimizing existing products. You’ll have full ownership of all our products, including the website, seller tools, recommendation engine, and many more. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the quality and specifications of all products meet the customer and stakeholder expectations. You’ll be proactively testing new ideas, improving funnels and optimizing features to delight our customers in everything we do.
You will be managing the product roadmap, working closely with the Engineering team to plan and deliver new products and features in time and on budget. You’ll carry out tests, customer surveys and market research to define new products and improve existing offerings. You’ll have responsibility and ownership to implement your ideas, and work with a great team, reporting into the Founders.
What you’ll do:
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by carrying out research, and develop business cases for new
- Own and manage the product roadmap, managing external and internal stakeholders to define requirements and developing business cases to prioritise product ideas
- Develop and execute full lifecycle product strategy, working closely with customers and stakeholders, generating new product ideas and improving existing offerings
- Be the product evangelist for Rise Art, both internally and externally
- Work in an agile environment with software engineers
What we’re looking for:
- You are ambitious, you want to get stuck in and create simple and amazing products
- You are highly analytical, using data and research to drive your decisions and back your recommendations. You have experience using analytical tools such as GA, Tableau or others, and customer research and testing software (A/B and multivariate testing, etc)
- You are filled with ideas on how we can empower and amaze our customers through products
- At least 3+ years experience as a product manager for digital consumer products, marketplace or high end luxury brands preferred.
- Hands on knowledge coding with HTML/CSS
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience building marketplaces and/or online luxury products
- A love for art and design
- A technical university degree, CS preferred
Why You’ll love us:
- You’ll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own our products and have the autonomy to execute your plans
- Be part of an exciting industry that is rapidly migrating online
- Competitive salary and excellent tax-efficient equity scheme
This role is a full time role based in London.