ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Head of Retail Core
Team Size: 10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Danae Metsika,firstname.lastname@example.org
You would be responsible for owning and driving the vision of article lifecycle. As the key interface between Internal teams/Suppliers and Engineering teams, your decisions will have great impact on the overall value generated in this area.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Developing and executing the mid- & long-term product vision with your team while fostering close collaboration with Engineering Managers
- Delivering innovative solutions which will deliver business impact and great user experience
- Defining OKRs with your team to achieve a high-level alignment on a half-year basis and facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product/engineering teams and stakeholders
- Developing your team members, helping them solve product challenges and enabling them to discover their full potential
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong command of agile product management and a strong business sense
- Experience owning the long and medium term vision and development roadmap for products
- Knowing how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterating to make it better
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage complex product initiatives with various stakeholders
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.