Product Manager – Vietnam
RedCloud is the world’s first Open Financial Commerce Marketplace, currently in deployment across 3 continents.
With operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporate, and governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform that enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting businesses, financial institutions, retailers, governments and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets.
Founded in 2012, we are renowned for our involvement in M-PESA, the world’s most successful mobile money service delivering thousands of transactions daily.
We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
The job of Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will join the global team in charge of the product strategy. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products and opportunities.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; A big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You will communicate with all areas of the company worldwide but work closely with the Sales team providing Pre-Sales support including opportunity assessment and qualification, developing customer response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / Commercial decisions. Plus, the engineering team to define and build new product requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
Key tasks for the Product Manager
- Managing the entire product development cycle, from the business opportunity to the definition of the product specification with engineering team
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development / Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Define and implement a structured way of handling opportunities – first client meeting / solution pitch / RFP response / RFI response / presentation etc
- Anchoring client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos / team discussions and front ending the discussion
- Assist Sales in the pitch and positioning
- Conduct primary and secondary research; Generate and qualify market analytics / research
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc.
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Extensive experience of technical product management, ideally focusing on SaaS
- Experience in providing products to marketplaces, FMCG and e-commerce businesses.
Being at the sharp end of business and play a huge role in the future of an amazing technology start-up that is already seeing enormous success and is ready to take things to the next level. The next 5 years are going to be stellar!
* We take care to make sure all applications are given due consideration, however due to volume we are not always able to respond to individual applicants. If you have not received a response from us within 14 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
** Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process.
“RedCloud are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”