Are you looking to make your mark on a remarkable new product? One that will define your career and be used by millions of users? This is your chance to help shape an industry and work with a visionary team of product leaders, designers and engineers.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our cross-functional teams and be part of a fast-growing company. We’re after someone who is a standout teammate with a positive attitude who is passionate about communication, lean and agile ways of working. We need you to love the detail and have excitement for solving tricky technical challenges whilst always maintaining a user first approach.
Now is an exciting time to join us in a disruptive, technology-focused business with big plans for the next 12 months and we need someone phenomenal to join the Product Team.
- Investigate and define solutions for some of our most difficult product challenges
- Lead agile methodology alongside the Tech Lead for a stream
- Run day to day priorities and keep the team on track to deliver against business goals
- Maintain communication and collaboration throughout a quickly growing company
- Act as an evangelist for technology and products that you’ve helped to craft
- Work with the Co-Heads of Product to push an agile, learning culture
Pupil is changing the world of data capture, creating immersive 3D experiences through revolutionary technology. See spec.co and pupil.co for more details.
You love talking about ideas but you love making those ideas happen even more and you have the evidence to prove it. You believe that your role is to support the creative and collaborative process of building software but you also believe in applying the right balance of metrics and intuition to evolve your product. You’re not afraid to make the tough calls and take responsibility for it. You thrive in a startup/ lean environment, because you like the idea of taking ownership of what you work on and doing a bit of everything. You’re constantly thinking “could this be better?”
- A focus on collaboration, team work and communication
- Validated experience delivering products with groundbreaking technology
- Ability to articulate both the goals and the findings from products you’ve lead
- Experience working closely with engineering and UX
- Ability to create, run, prioritize and drive forward product backlogs from business goals
- Experience working in a top-notch Lean Startup or Agile team
- Enthusiasm for the Pupil company which comes across in your covering letter
This job is based full time in the UK at our central London offices and to be considered you should have the right to work in the UK for at least 12 months. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.