Silexica is a fast-growing software company that helps manufacturers of intelligent edge devices such as autonomous cars gain unique system insights for multicore systems to optimize performance, power and cost for their underlying next-generation supercomputers. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing software development for heterogeneous architectures and software system design. We strive to constantly improve our software development tools, bringing together innovation, creativity and advanced software development principles.
At Silexica’s engineering headquarters in Cologne, Germany, or in California, USA, we are currently seeking an experienced VP Product Management (f/m). You will drive all aspects of our product direction including features, targeted vertical markets, positioning, packaging, pricing and eco-system. Strategic planning and usage of your technical know-how and industry knowledge are a key part of this role to drive the product forward.
Your role & responsibilities:
- You are responsible for Silexica’s complete product portfolio & roadmap including features, positioning, promotion and pricing
- You work closely with sales, engineering and marketing to establish product goals that are aligned to the overall strategic goals for the company
- You apply a very deep technical understanding of the product’s capabilities, competitors, partners, customers, market conditions and future challenges in the development of intelligent products
- You derive a product direction based on short-term customer needs, market opportunities, market trends and strategic vision
- You can clearly articulate the key value propositions of the SLX product line and its underlying technology and are able to provide clear guidance to marketing.
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in product management for software products / tools and/or professional services for embedded software preferably in the semiconductor or software development industry or related industries such as EDA, communication, automotive or other related industry
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- You have experience in product management, product marketing or business development and the ability to build relationships with C-level executives, heads of R&D and system owners
- You show a high degree of comfort in dealing with complex technologies and various integration approaches.
- You have a proven track record in hiring, developing and managing a team of product managers
- Willingness for travel and spending significant time in both Cologne, Germany and California, USA.
- Opportunity to work with a pioneering & disruptive product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Take on a key executive role within our fast-growing organization and have a deep impact on the market
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- Competitive salary, stock options and an amazing team to work with