We’re fortunate to be in a company where we want to be pioneers in all that we do, including ensuring that the design and the user experience is at the forefront of our product offerings and are looking for a talented product designer to join our team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Product, where you will be working alongside several teams (both on and offsite), on product lines that have global reach, so your work will really make a big impact in a game changing space.
You will be an information architecture wizard and understand the problems and needs behind presenting complex data to non-tech savvy users.
You will be an icon in design and help ship new products and features that will excite our users and make their life’s and decisions easier.
- Be able to prototype wireframes, and solutions quickly to test viability of ideas throughout the product lifecycle, as well as design high-fidelity mockups,
- Help be the driver of the both the design vision and user experience of the product, improving and iterating when necessary.
- Understand the key differences, and techniques used in all phases of a product-lifecycle, as you will participate in all phases of product, from discovery to delivery to iteration, and execute at all stages, where you will iterate on your work in a quantitative way.
- Be able to create and use design, and interaction ideas, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Participate in gathering and evaluating user requirements, user research, user feedback and defining solutions in collaboration with product managers, engineers, data science analysts, agronomists and farmers,
- Maintain and build the hummingbird style guide,
- Deeply care about our users and want to blow their mind with their product experiences they would never expect from an Agi-tech product,
- Love a start-up environment, the culture and understand its needs.
- Have 3- 5 years’ work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role,
- Have a creative portfolio that shows you are, self-motivated and enthusiastic,
- Know the tools of your trade and will have worked with the likes of Sketch, Marvel, and Invision, Adobe suite etc.
- You are flexible; we’re a young start-up and you’ll be designing lots of fun things,
- Have worked with mobile apps, as well as web (mobile and desktop),
- Have your finger on the pulse with the latest UX design trends and patterns,
- Have worked with data-driven insights,
- Have conducted user interviews,
- Have strong communication skills and an open mind,
- Be able to work at pace and quickly iterate on designs based on feedback,
- Have strong attention to detail,
- Bonus points: experience with HTML/CSS and is a plus,
- Bonus points: experience designing for B2B, B2C, SaaS, BI, or analytics tools is a plus.
- Desirable central London HQ (Soho), and remote working allowance,
- Daily fruits and snacks, and a fridge stocked with beer,
- Plenty of things to lead and own, we are early stage,
- Frequent lunches with the team,
- Working on cutting edge technology, and game changing concepts,
- Beer is a thing.