WABCO (NYSE: WBC) is the No.1 global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles. From concepts to finished products and beyond, we have been developing innovative systems to make vehicles safer and easier to control since 1869. Today, with an unbeatable list of industry firsts behind us, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough innovations for advanced driver assistance, braking, stability control, suspension, transmission automation and aerodynamics for the world’s commercial truck, bus, trailer, car and off-highway manufacturers.
Our success led to sales of $3.3 billion in 2017. With 15,000 employees – including 2,000 engineers – in 40 countries, WABCO has evolved a uniquely innovative and diverse culture. By leveraging local talent and knowledge and by creating a global environment of collaboration, we meet customer needs worldwide. For more information, visit www.wabco-auto.com
To strengthen our team in Bratislava we are currently looking for a
Product Marketing Manager Aftermarket
Would you like to be a part of a global product marketing team and become an expertresponsible for a broad product portfolio to drive the business growth?
Do you enjoy working with various international & cross functional teams globally, use English on daily basis and be part of the company which follows modern trends in all aspects?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be accountable for overall business performance(market share, revenue and gross margin) for a part of the product portfolio. This includes developing global and local product and marketing strategies in order to meet market requirements, managing existing portfolios and developing the new variants via executing multi-tasks in a cross functional project team.
- Accountable for sales and margin of the respective product portfolio
- Manage product portfolio through its life-cycle by continuously analyzing prices, margins, sales and market shares and plan adequate action plan to optimize profit
- Generate new ideas that contribute to the overall growth target WABCO Aftermarket & build their business case
- Provide technical and commercial support to sales teams
- Create market information and launch package content in cooperation with Aftermarket MarCom, execute promotion campaign and roll-out plan
- Drive long term strategic plan, annual operation plan, monitor KPIs and align with key stakeholders
- Continuous margin and cost analysis, drive cost reduction activities
- Proactively contribute to Aftermarket new product projects as the marketing representative
Skills & Experience
- Marketing, business, financial or engineering university studies
- Automotive or commercial vehicle background is a plus
- 1-3 years in product marketing of technical products / solution both strategic and operational, in an international operational marketing environment
- Six Sigma & project management training is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience in handling of MS office, extended knowledge in Excel (PIVOT, VLOOKUP etc.)
- Experience of managing and driving results in a matrix organization
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Business & basic finance understanding
- Strategic thinking
- Results oriented, ability to drive projects to completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player in an international environment
- Basic technical understanding
- Open minded and flexible
- Innovative products and technologies
- Challenging and dynamic working environment
- Globally minded and multicultural workplace
- Variety of opportunities for personal professional growth
- International prospects for individual career development
From 2050/EUR/month based on your experience*
*We are required by the law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised vacancies. Compensation package presented to selected candidate will reflect level of his/her qualification, knowledge and experience.
If you feel to be the right candidate and you are interested in joining our team please send your CV in English by clicking apply including personal data protection clause.