Join OrderMyGear and play a pivotal role in a rapidly changing industry. We simplify group commerce. Our platform fuels growth for team sporting goods dealers, promotional product distributors, and anyone selling to groups. OMG is a fast growing company, ranking #12 in Dallas on the Inc. 5000 list. With our continued growth, we are hard at work scaling our platform while improving the experience for our customers and consumers.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will devise strategy, develop product requirements, and work across many teams at OMG as we pioneer the group commerce landscape. You will gain a deep understanding of our customers, their needs, and their growth opportunities. You will also own our product development cadence, in close collaboration with our engineering and design teams.
On a day to day basis you would spend your time split between external meetings with customers and internal discussions with your engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support counterparts. This role will provide the opportunity to develop the strategy for our core product and get feedback on your plans directly from OMG’s leadership team.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and support
- You are an athlete and a coach, at the same time. You are just as comfortable getting your hands dirty with execution as you are taking a step back to set strategy, own our cadence, and mentor the team
- You’re motivated by the the chance to improve the lives of your customers
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a mix of small, medium, and large releases
- You have solid experience conducting and organizing user testing sessions, having extracted useful insights and forming decisions based on these insights
- You’ve ever started or run a business before
- Proven experience in product management, ideally owning all or part of the product development cadence
- Prior product roles in B2B SaaS is a strong plus
- Strong product sense
- Experience as a software engineer is a plus