Senior Product Manager (m/f)
at Scout24 (View all jobs)
ImmobilienScout24 is one of three Verticals of the Scout24-Group. Located in the center of Berlin, we have over 600 employees working in comprehensive teams to make our customers real estate dreams come true.
A start-up like environment in which you can advance your innovative ideas awaits you.
Scout24 Group – ImmobilienScout24, AutoScout24, Consumer Services
Within the largest Product team, the Residential segment, our customers, the real estate agents and users get together online to fulfil the needs of each other. Your job is to make them love us and get the product to the next level.
Responsibilities and goals you own:
- Exercising the whole product management process: understanding market requirements, ideation and validation of new products and features, prioritizing of measures, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategy, monitoring of success in terms of revenue
- Develop and manage the product roadmap for the various key product areas; collaborate with stakeholders across the Scout24 organization.
- Agile product development with IT team(s)
- Manage the design and development process across internal and external teams.
- Represent feature solutions and the respective business objective during stakeholder meetings
- Consistently optimize the user experience, using intuition, creativity, as well as analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Monitor the progress of your projects at all times, with a view on risks and implications for delivery
- Lead and mediate the resolution of internal and cross-functional issues
Who will love this job:
- 5+ years’ experience in online/mobile product management with a proven track record of successful projects
- Understands the mechanics of digital marketplaces, understand modern best practices of digital businesses, and can identify emerging trends in the market
- Passionate about building customer-centric products and intuitive user experiences
- Is able to inspire designers and engineers with thought-provoking ideas and ambitious objectives
- Possesses strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Has experience overseeing and managing complex projects. Has effective time-management skills
- Is a flexible and fast learner and has the ability to communicate efficiently and effectively across all levels of the Scout24 organization
- Is self-motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Has worked with tools like MS office, Jira, Balsamiq, Axure, CMS and the like
What you can expect from us:
For 20 years now we are an agile, dynamic and multicultural company. Talents can make a difference and support our customer every single day. What awaits you:
- An attractive salary package and a lucrative employer-funded pension
- Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, Home-office opportunity and 30 vacation days
- Personal development trough individual trainings, language courses, workshops and seminars
- Personal Benefits, such as price reducation at the gym or the cafeteria
- Fresh fruits every day and of course free drinks
- We celebrate achievements together with: team events, summer festival, Oktoberfest and Christmas party
- High-end hardware
We are looking forward to your application.