When you reach one of life’s big turning points – be it landing your dream home, having children, or ensuring a comfortable retirement – you deserve the very best financial advice.
Launched in 2012, VouchedFor is on a mission to get everyone that great advice. We are the UK’s largest rating and review site for financial and legal advisers and our platform already brings together thousands of financial and legal advisers, hundreds of thousands of satisfied clients, and millions of people needing advice.
We are an innovative start-up backed by VCs and Angel Investors whose previous successes include Shazam, Zoopla, eBay, Lovefilm and Betfair.
We harness the power of our 80k+ reviews and other data to help consumers find or check their adviser, and we also use this as a rich source of data to understand consumer needs. One such insight led to us launching our sister FinTech company, Hatch, in 2017.
Hatch uses unique technology to make financial planning simple and accessible to everyone. Our experience with VouchedFor as the UK’s best place to find a financial adviser, helped us rapidly build Hatch into one of the UK’s most exciting Fintech prospects.
Our product teams work autonomously. Your team will be responsible for both consumer facing and internal products across the VouchedFor business.
- Be responsible for owning specific products and features, from optimisations of existing features to building new initiatives from the ground up
- Champion your product vision, both internally and externally
- Maintain the teams’ backlog and agree team priorities, based on data analysis, user testing, your own ideas and the business priorities
- Define features (including wireframes, user stories, acceptance criteria, copywriting and data requirements)
- Work closely with the developers to deliver features in the most efficient way
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap and work with the wider product & tech team to ensure that we’re hitting our product goals
- Work closely with other teams around the business such as marketing, customer service and sales to support the wider business goals.
- You have 5+ years experience in fast growth digital environments
- You’re tenacious – you can take a good idea and turn it into something great, and you won’t rest until it’s there.
- You have a proven ability to get your head around complex, vague concepts and turn them into a deliverable product
- You’re willing to roll your sleeves up and do whatever is necessary to make the product and business a success
- You’re a strong communicator – able to champion your vision for the product
- You love data. You’re a capable analyst, able to turn complex data into performance reports and to use it to inform your optimisation decisions.
- You’re good with a spreadsheet, know your way around Google Analytics and if you’re not already a SQL expert then you’re keen to become one.
- You’re no designer but you have a solid understanding of UX
- You speak dev. You’re happy working closely with developers, you understand what it is to be part of an Agile team and how to specify features in a way that’s easy for developers to understand.
- You’re experienced at all stages of product development, from user research to wireframing, writing acceptance criteria and testing.