As Product Manager for ZPG’s Investment Partners, your focus is to lead the development and optimisation of partner product lines across ZPG businesses, manage partner relationships and broadcast performance results to related stakeholders.
As well as being the main point of contact for partners, you are responsible for sharing the strategy and execution plans for developing each partnership in order to meet contractual targets. You will be a natural leader for your team and provide support and motivation to get the most out of individuals and deliver maximum value to the business. You will continue to develop deep relationships within ZPG businesses and work towards providing our users with a great experience that achieves commercial success for ZPG and our partners.
- Use insight from research and subject experts to identify and recommend new opportunities to improve performance, and with team and stakeholder buy-in, take an action bias in leading initiatives from inception to delivery and review (including story writing, building acceptance criteria, supporting engineers and performing post-launch analysis).
- Develop and manage a product backlog across the partnerships with a quarterly outlook and aim to release user/business value for each partner in weekly cycles.
- Work across teams and businesses to manage critical dependencies to get the job done – whether it’s launching a new feature or setting up an AB test.
- Establish a communications cadence with partners for reviewing opportunities/challenges, presenting current performance and prioritizing next steps.
- Provide transparent reporting and marketing plans for stakeholders and ensure everyone is aligned on what the partner end goal is, current progress, development priorities, challenges and points of escalation.
- Ensure all stakeholders live and breathe partner performance and remain engaged in the creation of any solutions.
- Assist User Experience studies in carrying out qualitative research (in the form of surveys, interviews, etc) and the collection and analysis of quantitative data.
- Carry out market/competitor analysis to support ongoing insights for each project.
- Evangelize partners across ZPG to create new connections and allow people to reach a common understanding of each product.
- Strong analytical skills (familiar with Excel, Google Analytics, or similar)
- Good knowledge on split/multi-variant testing
- Awareness of digital UX principles
- Strong written and oral communication
- Good stakeholder management
- Good presentation skills and comfortable speaking to all levels including C-level staff
- Good organisation and time management
- Great attention to detail
- Good sense of what it takes to deliver a great digital experience
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent work experience)
- Previous experience in client-facing BA role
- Previous experience in Product or Marketing functions in SME/Large Corporations
- Experience working in an Agile business (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Exposure to stakeholder management in a matrix environment