The Senior UI/UX Product Designer at Avira will be working on the user interface and user experience of desktop, web and mobile products of one of the biggest software security companies in the world. Your work will touch millions of active users and will be showcased in almost all countries across the world. You will play a very important role in designing the company’s future!
As a Senior UI/UX Product Designer at Avira, you will
- Be focused on software product design
- Understand what our users are doing and why — by using analytics and competitive analysis and supporting the research team
- Create, improve and extend designs for Avira’s next generation products
- Create and improve customer onboarding journey for Free, Trial and Paid users.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences —all within specified product requirements and deadlines
- Develop and perform usability sessions, conduct user research (online as well as in lab) with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback
- Work closely with product managers and the engineering team to create simple, easy-to-use products
- Provide multiple types of deliverables, including wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive demos and final mockups
- Deeply understand, contribute to, and if necessary, challenge the requirements and business goals of your projects
- Support and mentor others in the company – Be the change agent
- More than 8 years of UX design experience
- You are entrepreneurial and self-driven with excellent creativity and user focus
- You are extremely detail-oriented and can see the bigger picture
- You have firsthand experience in launching a new product
- You have previous experience designing mobile, web and desktop applications
- You possess solid knowledge about user-centric design principles and have the ability to distill highly complex user design issues into clean and understandable solutions
- You have a positive attitude towards new ideas and suggestions
- You are willing to collaborate with various stakeholders and other internal designers
- You are a good communicator in English with a “can do” problem-solving attitude
- You have mentored or led other designers
- You have closely worked with online marketing teams to optimize the user onboarding, trial and purchase flows including customer communication.
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating and agile work environment
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Extensive onboarding
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, and other great benefits!