Banuba Ltd, is an AR company is searching for an experienced business development leader. An industry sales and marketing professional who understands AI, ML, AR, VR and sees the potential of these new technologies. Your role will be to sell our AR and VR solutions to leading companies across the world.
Banuba Ltd is on the cutting edge of AR, AI and computer vision development.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Secure business by selling our AR development services, SDK and products to Fortune 1000 companies.
· Establish trusted relationships with corporate, technology and entertainment partners.
· Develop sales strategies.
· Contact and develop relationships with C level executives in the entertainment, technology and corporate arena.
· Lead generation and business development.
· Identify and qualify new leads at all levels.
· Work with the internal team on AR solutions, pricing, proposals and projects.
· Develop license strategy for selling SDK.
· Train and work with new sales personnel and marketing professionals to coordinate a unified approach to growing sales and building relationships.
· Acquire new partnerships with hardware and software vendors for the latest dev kits and industry tech.
· Develop a pipeline of potential business, solutions projects, 3rd party work and maintain and grow a CRM database.
· Meet with and demonstrate our products and services onsite at potential clients and partners.
· Attend industry functions and networking events to broaden our reach and expertise.
· We need someone that can carry a bag, and close deals while building out the team.
· As you hit your numbers, you need to build out the team.
· Nurture opportunities through the entire Sales Cycle from discovery through close.
· Meet or exceed monthly quotas for qualified opportunities and closed business.
· Document key opportunity details in SalesForce including use case, purchase timeframes, procurement processes, next steps, competition, key stakeholders, decision makers, and influencers across departments and organizations.
· Use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting.
· Monitor data capture and use of reporting tools to track performance; provide accurate and timely management reports on individual performance.
· Travel both domestically and internationally to present at conferences and other events as needed Sales & Marketing Strategy (in conjunction with the Sr. Management Team).
· Segment the target market. Assess product readiness and product-market fit.
· Prioritize segments balancing near term revenue.
· Develop targeted outbound marketing strategies by segment.
· Create and manage sales/distribution channels.
· Define associated sales strategies for institutional clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, MBA a plus.
· 7+ years experience in Enterprise Software Sales specializing in AR / VR.
· Proven success in 2 or more companies within AR / VR field.
· Experience selling technology to the middle & back office.
· Hunter mentality in seeking out new business with strong problem solving skills.
· Strong knowledge of AR and VR best practices, emerging technologies & the overall ecosystem.
· Serious passion for AR and VR and their effects on the business and entertainment world.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
· Base of prospects and contacts.
· Must be well organized, detail-oriented, possess excellent follow up skills, and work well in a fast-changing work environment.
· Solid management and leadership skills.
We’re willing and able to put together the right package for the right person. Comp package will include base, commission, benefits, and equity participation.
We want to hire someone who is motivated and confident in their ability to be successful in this role.