What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary team of product managers, tax experts, designers, and data analysts to create products that people love to use.
- Drive product discovery and development with a cross-functional team to provide the best possible experience for our users and to build a scalable infrastructure.
- Own the backlog, roadmap and vision of our tax filing experience and its underlying technology, including our backend infrastructure, API to tax authorities, payment integration, risk assessment and internal tools.
- Make sure we follow an informed decision making process by listing to users and looking into data.
- Manage and communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners around the tax filing experience and infrastructure.
- User experience thinking and a good understanding of the business needs.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager working on a tech product.
- Experience of leading a cross-functional team using agile processes.The ability to switch between thinking analytically and creatively.
- Fluent in English.
- An empathic person that deeply cares for user’s needs and problems and likes to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, business people, and other internal stakeholders.
- Able to make informed decisions based on qualitative user insights and quantitative user data by conducting user research, A/B tests, and analyzing data.
- Well organised and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times.
- Not afraid of making decisions, take the consequences.
- Comfortable saying no.
Nice to have
- Experience having worked on a mobile and/or fintech product.
- Experience with payment APIs and backend technologies.
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes.
- You have impact on company success.
- A great team you will have fun working with.
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg).
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks.
- Tuesday’s company brunch.
- Regular company events.
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix we are looking forward to receiving your application.