At Bloom & Wild, we’re using technology to reimagine the experience of buying and receiving flowers, reconnecting people more thoughtfully to make sending flowers a joy and a delight to receive. In doing so we’re aiming to become the UK’s most loved flower brand.
We’re looking for a Head of Product to own the definition and delivery of our digital product roadmap and lead on key themes such as personalisation, delivery and loyalty, across all of our platforms. You will help us to continue to be the UK’s favourite online flower experience, expanding internationally.
Based in our London office (located in Vauxhall) and reporting to our founder/CEO, you’ll become a key member of our close-knit team, working alongside our in-house designers, developers, product managers and data scientists. You’ll have the freedom to apply your initiative, expertise and experience to help realise our goals. This is a unique opportunity to join the UK’s second fastest growing tech startup and shape how our digital product defines the next stage of our success.
- Owning and delivering our data-driven product roadmap, identifying opportunities to improve our offering across our entire stack – our user facing websites and mobile apps (Android and iOS), our backend APIs, our internal tools for operations and integrations with third party services.
- Ensuring our roadmap is aligned with our key strategic priorities.
- Collaborating with our developers, designers, marketing, retention and operations teams to define, prioritise and quickly deliver features that delight our customers.
- Communicate timelines and progress with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date and bought-into our development lifecycle.
- Promote the role of Product across the business and externally; continually sharing and educating teams to further increase stakeholder understanding and engagement.
- Empathise with the needs of our users, how they sit in the context of the online flower delivery and gifting space, and the opportunities arising from them.
- Lead, manage and inspire the Product team via a scrum/agile process to ensure we focus on innovation and creating delightful experiences for our customers.
- Specify features in ways which are testable, extensible, and lean, in order to efficiently validate hypotheses about impact on OKRs.
- Evaluate delivered features to measure their impact and learn from how they performed.
- Develop detailed insights into user behaviour and use them to iterate rapidly.
- You have significant digital product management experience within a high growth eCommerce environment.
- You have a background leading Product Managers and Product/Tech teams to success.
- You have led the delivery of multiple substantial projects from start to finish.
- You have the ability to create goals, prioritize, and drive rapid delivery against the goals you define
- You are a natural leader, you know how to get the best from others both in the Product team and around the business.
- You are intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, proactive, and able to take ownership.