Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
Closing date: 31st August
Are you passionate about delivering innovative and best in class products? Would you love the opportunity to play an integral part in shaping the future success of Europe’s fastest growing FinTech? Did we hear a big YES? Great – keep reading!I
Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will own the growth of Yoyo powered apps, which already has hundreds of thousands of users across the UK, and support retailers build lasting relationships with their customers.
We guarantee that you will never be bored in this challenging and fast paced role. Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Perform market assessment: collect qualitative and quantitative data to define opportunities.
- Build products that our customers love:
- Know your customers, understand their problems and work closely with super smart teams of Engineers, Designers, and Product Marketeers to deliver outstanding results.
- Prioritise and manage the product backlog based on a wide range of inputs, including customer needs, strategy and data.
- Collaborate across the organisation to continuously deliver a world class product offering.
- Work closely with product marketing and customer service to drive growth and adoption.
- Maintain a balanced product roadmap: ensure that we provide value to our customers, while maintaining security, scalability and code quality.
- Continuous enhancements: use both qualitative and quantitative data and insight to define and measure success and drive product improvements.
- Motivate: inspire the people around you to perform at their best.
- In-depth product development and delivery experience in a role such as Junior Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Developer, Digital Product Manager, Product Manager, Senior Product Specialist or similar.
- Experience of leading the launch and/or development of a digital B2B or B2C product.
- Experience leading customer feedback/user testing sessions.
- Experience of conducting detailed analysis to make challenging prioritisation decisions.
- Building elegant and intuitive user experiences.
- Customer service and customer problems.
Skills & Abilities:
- Leadership skills – able to inspire and influence without direct authority
- Excellent communication skills
- Curious and inquisitive with the desire to work out of your comfort zone
- Proactive and always taking the initiative to continuously improve
- Resilient and able to quickly learn from mistakes
- Strong problem solver with good analytical skills
- Decisive with the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness; able to empathise with key stakeholders.
- Objective – able to avoid projecting preferences onto users of their products.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction as the company works towards product-market fit and operating at scale
- Mentoring skills are an advantage, together with developing standards and best practise operations
- Able to deliver complex projects across multiple teams and stakeholders