Teamleader is one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups in Europe, and offers a platform for CRM, Project Planning and Invoicing for SMEs. The company has 200 employees, and last August raised a $19M series C funding. We are now further expanding internationally, and we are looking to hire a VP Product that aligns strategy and vision of the company and support the goal become the dominant platform in Europe.
As an entrepreneurial VP Product, you will develop a creative and robust product vision based on insights from various (trend-focused) sources that translate to market analyses and generation of (online) content. These could be from industry leaders, partners, customers and analysts. You lead 3 teams of Product Owners, Product Marketeers and UI/UX respectively. You design a future organization structure with role definitions and collaboration lines with other departments are significant, and further grow the team. You will identify crucial metrics where the organization can steer upon. Herewith, it is needed to report these on a consistent basis to the management, wherewith you will form a suitable process into place.
- 5 years Product Management experience in software
- Experience in a SaaS, Venture Capital backed and/or high-growth environments
- Strong UI/UX background and/or knowledge
- Experience in building and managing teams
- Experience with usage statistics analytics + analytical data-driven mindset
- Strategically strong and able to lead transformation
- Rounded and impactful communication with strong ability to convince
Naturally, we expect you to be fluent in english and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Relocation to Belgium is not a requirement, although we expect you to be on premise in the Ghent office at least 3 days per week.