Samsung Knox – Senior Interaction Designer (Full-time)
Samsung Knox B2B Service UX team is looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to help us define the next generation of Samsung Knox enterprise solutions. Some of the solutions you may be working on are Knox Configure and Knox Mobile Enrollment. Learn more about Knox: https://www.samsungknox.com.
Who you are:
You are quick to grasp the design requirements and identify core problems. You thrive to provide elegant and simple design solutions in collaboration with other team members. Love working with the most cutting-edge enterprise technology and eager to make an impact on a global scale while providing the best user experience.
Who we are:
We are a global UX team focusing on Samsung Knox B2B service solutions. We are located in Mountain View, CA and work with product teams globally, includes Korea, Canada, Vietnam, India, China and more. We are dedicated to driving product innovation and user experience for Samsung B2B customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead projects from concept to development throughout each release cycle.
- Develop workflows and create lo-fi wireframes, hi-fi mock-ups, click-through UX prototypes and concept presentations.
- Work with cross-disciplinary teams (PM, Dev, research, design, strategy) throughout the design process generating insights to iterate design.
- Apply the best design aesthetics, while effectively managing trade-offs between business needs and customer benefits.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of designing software experiences in an agile environment.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and innovative design concepts/products.
- Strong communicator, who can creatively and effectively communicate ideas to others and get buy-ins from stakeholders.
- Experience in web and Android OS is preferred.
- Experience in enterprise/B2B products is a big plus.
- Fluency with common design software, such as Sketch and Adobe products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent.