Our Marketing Team is responsible for the B2C customer segment through a variety of channels, including e-commerce, acquisition, affiliates and direct marketing campaigns. In order to support our team of about 45 professionals, which is responsible for a sizeable share of the company’s revenue, we are currently searching for an experienced Online Marketing & Conversion Optimization Manager (f/m).
- Continuously analyze business performance indicators in order to obtain valuable insights
- Drive end to end projects with the aim of increasing and / or attaining full business potential often requiring interdepartmental exchange
- Support the recruitment and management of new and existing affiliate partners
- Drive revenue and profit over affiliate networks and ensure optimal advertising spend based on several KPIs
- Develop a backlog of actionable testing scenarios and prioritize them towards the design and development team
- Envision and deliver User Flows, Page / Funnel wireframes and diagrams
- At least 3+ years working in a similar position
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Have an extensive testing and statistical data background
- Understand both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Very good experience in working with various data tracking and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, etc)
- Experience with at least one mainstream testing tool (e. g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, VWO, Maxymiser)
- Experience in driving campaign & partnership performance
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Cutting-edge IT infrastructure
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An open, positive working environment and ongoing training
- Flexible working hours
- international team
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream in summer and other great benefits!
The job is based in Munich or Tettnang, Germany.